1. Flavored salts. Have you tried these? They are great! I keep a bunch on my table in a cute wooden carrier.
2. My job. I am completing five years there and really like what I am doing. I'm so thankful I can go work at a place I enjoy.
3. Volleyball. Specifically when my daughter makes her first choice team for the club volleyball season.
4. Brussels Sprouts. This is my new favorite vegetable. I like to cut the ends off and remove any bad outer leaves. Then cut in half length wise, spray with olive oil and sprinkle with Kosher salt then bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until brown. Hmm hmm good.
5. The political season has ended! Enough said.
6. Words with Friends.
7. My son receiving his acceptance letter to the college of his choice. And by the way, the only one he applied to.